The plastic baby picture book
I just love the artwork below. And I do believe it was meant just for us. :-) So it will have to be a part of the baby room. "Hope" has been the theme for a very long time. Going through infertility, a miscarriage and adoption. My mom and my friend Kristie share a connection with me in the word "HOPE," as it's very meaningful to the situation Joe and I have been faced with in life:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11

Your son is adorable! God bless you on your journey. Looks like we have similar stories. Here's ours if you care to check it out some time. These wonderful babies will be so worth it in the end!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteThis is Al from the yahoo group. Where did you get that great plastic photo book? I have been wondering where to go in order to get something durable like that. Thanks!
-Al