March greetings, Joseph and Jill!
We recently gave Chancelet the gifts you had sent for him. He enjoyed the fun presents, and he especially enjoyed looking at (and playing with!) the photo album. Chancelet enjoyed turning the pages and looking at the faces of all his new family. After he was done looking at the pictures, he discovered the photo album made a wonderful chew toy! The cuddly toy was also fun for him, and he will look adorable in the clothes you sent for them. You can look for them in future updates. Chancelet is doing very well and is just such a happy, adorable little baby. He quickly steals the heart of his volunteers and anyone else who works with him!
· Weight: 15 lbs 2 oz
· Height: 26 inches (67 cm)
· Adoption Status: pre-IBESR :-(
The rains are renewing and allow the crops to grow and bring life into
Here at GLA the children are continuing to do well and to grow and develop. March is a busy month at GLA and we are seeing many new volunteers coming and going. Your children at the main house are enjoying the extra love and attention they receive from the visitors. The kids at the toddler house have also had some excitement recently with the arrival of their new play set. The kids absolutely love their exciting new play area with the slide and ladders and swinging bridge. There are kids on the play set nearly all hours of the day, and they are sure to have a smile on their faces!
This month I am again sending candid photos of your children in their daily routine. I hope you will enjoy seeing your children in their natural surroundings and in the normal activities of their days here at GLA.
~ 1 Corinthians 10:31
Due to a change in our internet service, the monthly updates will now be sent out during non-office hours (8am – 5pm). This means I may not be able to send out your update until Friday night or Saturday. Thank you for your understanding.
Your next monthly update will be sent the week of April 20.
Blessings,
Melanie Wright
How long do you stare at those eyes!!! Oh my goodness, he is just so precious! God has blessed you, indeed! I'm praying for all these adoptions regularly and hope to see your April update say IBESR!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby boy!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. I just love his tongue sticking out in a couple of pictures. I'm praying for all of our Haitian adoptions and the delays... which need to end.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Beth in Nova Scotia
He is adorable. I love his eyebrows. They are so manly and he is just a baby! He keeps getting cuter with every passing month.
ReplyDeleteThose eyes - they just melt my heart, I can't imagine what they do to you! : )
ReplyDelete