Monday, May 18, 2009

More Fingerprints?!

So, apparently my fingerprints "did not pass" - the print of my little finger on my right hand was “too dark.” This was the outcome of the most recent of fingerprint requirements; Oregon now needs to have fingerprints with the Homestudy, in addition to what is on file with the FBI. So now I have to go back in and have them re-done at the Sheriff’s office.

This comes after already going through the FBI, twice… and the Sheriff’s office once (not to mention that I was already on file because I was a coach.) How many fingerprints does it take to catch a criminal? As I have stated before: I am QUITE SURE if I committed a crime they would find me in a matter of seconds (regardless of the little finger being a bit too dark.)

GOOD GRIEF… this is bureaucracy at its worst (in my humble opinion.)

Joe’s fingerprints? Just fine.

SIGH… I am a little frustrated, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins