Saturday, June 13, 2009

Webcam Session #2 - We are all Smiles!

We just had out second session with Chancelet. :-) I posted a snippet of it so you can how is he doing. He is just so calm and quiet - pretty amazing. We snapped a few screenshots as well, and those are below.

Feeling pretty good right now - it's great knowing he is doing well and being taken care of by such wonderful volunteers. We met "Melissa" who did a wonderful job sharing Chancelet with us...

I was traveling for work last week and overheard a conversation in the airport. A woman asked how old a baby was, and the mother responded that her son was "13 months old." I thought to myself: "I have a son who is 13 months old too." Odd to ponder... but it sure made my heart smile.


The Video:



Some Screenshots:




Love those big brown eyes...

He was so cute here... looking up at Melissa.

Showing some teeth!

Waving good-bye...

2 comments:

  1. Awww! What a cutie! He is a serious little guy, isn't he? What a good boy. These web-cam sessions are such a gift, aren't they? Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very sweet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins