Monday, November 16, 2009

Latest Status

GOOD news for the Wilkins family. GLA has informed me that Chancelet's dossier has been returned to Courts; the document in Parquet has been changed.

Unfortunately because this was a new step, and this is the first batch of dossiers that have been returned to Courts, GLA cannot confirm whether they will start over in the Courts stage, or if they will just continue where they "left off".

4 comments:

  1. It's official! And, that's great right?
    too bad they don't know where it is in that stage, but at leat you know it is once again moving towards home!
    yay!
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I just wanted to say congratulations! I went to haiti this past summer in early august with a team from Hillcrest CRC and chancelet was one of the kids that was assigned to me. he is such a sweet, special little boy and i miss him so much! you guys are very blessed and i am really excited for you! i just wanted to wish you a congrats and say hi :) hope thats ok haha God bless you and your adoption journey with chancelet!
    -Sarah De Koster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, I'm glad they confirmed your file is back in action. One step at a time... and I'm convinced that sooner, rather than later, he'll be back in your arms forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. hopefully there's no more glitches. Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins