Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday... 7 Diaper Day

We packed in a lot today... Joe's cousin Susan stopped by and dropped off some medical supplies for GLA! :-) We then went for a walk in "Bob"... and after lunch we attempted to get the house somewhat organized, while Samuel took his nap.

We got results from the doctor today. He did test positive for Giardia. :-( Poor little guy... fortunately he has been on the antibiotics for 3 days now But today we went through many diapers (fun times!)

He is funny as he loves to sit on the counter while I fix dinner and just watch... And I love having him there! Maybe he will one day just decide to "take over" and start making us dinner! :-) "Chef Chancelet" has a nice ring to it!

During nap time I have been trying to play catch up with so many things... Taxes, follow-up emails, paperwork, a messy house, etc... I just have to take one step at a time. And remember to breathe. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins