
I have been working on a "Life Book" for Chancelet for quite some time. When I started it all, I just worked on some"basic" things about the process we were going through, and some details on Haiti, etc.
It was tough to start the process without knowing who Chancelet would be, but I also knew that I needed to work on it in advance, or I would never complete it... I don't have a lot of free time outside of work, so I just worked on it here & there on weekends. And now, I don't feel so overwhelmed, as I am caught up and can focus on the monthly updates when we receive them.
If you would like to view the pages, here is the link... some of the pages are still "WIP" but you will get the idea. :-)
Little Blessing + Amazing parents + the Lord's guidance = Beautiful Family :) Thank you for sharing! We will pray for a smooth and speedy beginning for you all here in Oregon~I love the baby pictures. He is so cute!I hope to see him soon.:)
ReplyDeleteMonica~Natalie :) :)
Jill-
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the album you have made for Chancelot! It is absolutely beautiful and something he will treasure forever. It brought tears to my eyes. You are so amazing!
Cori
PS I am sooo bad. I need to start albums for my boys!