Monday, February 15, 2010

Joe, Rutherfords & V-Day

I just wanted to get a few pictures posted from Joe's last day in CO Springs. He was able to spend time with the Rutherford's and we were so thankful he could stay with them!  They even got him out and showed him the sites, which was great.

Then last night after Joe flew in, we had our first Valentine's Day as a family... It was nothing special, but it was our "first" Holiday together (is Valentine's Day considered a holiday?!) My mom had sent some fun treats and Joe brought home some Air Force Academy shirts...

Today is my last day off... I will return to work tomorrow.

And we have a packed upcoming weekend ahead... we have grandparents coming into town for Samuel's dedication, a toddler shower, Jamie's b-ball game, and 2 speaking engagements (church and school.) But they are things to look forward to, for sure! Should make for some wonderful memories...

2 comments:

  1. whoa dudes! you have a lot going on!!
    if you can handle all of taht during this transition, you are doing just fine! :-)
    can't wait to hear about it all
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,

    I am so sorry that I cannot make your shower. It would have been great to catch up.

    Returning to work is always a balancing game and one that I am always working to get right.

    If you are ever in need of help, please reach out. We live so close to you and I have two boys who love to play!

    Michelle Holthaus

    ReplyDelete

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins