Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Almost Back to Reality...

Our road trip across the US, has been a wonderful distraction from thinking about Samuel Chancelet and getting down about the process. Don't get me wrong, we have thought about him OFTEN and pray every night for his safety and for the Haiti process to start moving... BUT, we have been able to get out and just enjoy new things and spending time together.

We had a GREAT trip and other than 1 blow-up at Mt. Rushmore, we got along great! :-)

But we miss SC... so very much. It was so nice to meet Kent and Cathleen in Ann Arbor and just have time to chat about adoption and share feelings/thoughts. We talked and talked, knowing we had just been through the same experience in Haiti...

I miss my son. I hate not being with him right now. I look at pictures of his little hands and feet and I just want him next to me. I want to hug and cuddle him... I want to treasure him.

2 comments:

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins