Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2 Things for Tuesday...

  1. Another couple just returned from their Haiti "judge visit"... she has some videos posted on her blog (toddler house, not the main house where Samuel lives.) They are fun to watch and see GLA: http://lilacsinbloom-bsc.blogspot.com/
  2. For anyone who reads this post... I just ask that you take a couple of minutes to say a specific prayer in "this very moment." a) For Samuel's file to continue to move through the system this year b) for my friends files that need to move as well... So that we can bring our children home by next spring, if not sooner c) and for Dixie / GLA that they have the resources they need to run the orphanage.
I know it can come true… I believe God is listening.

For where there are two or three gathered together -- to my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Matthew 18:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins