Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Home!

We will blog more later... But wanted you to know we are finally HOME! We are so thankful to everyone who helped make this homecoming SO special. We are so deeply thankful. We were so unprepared due to the circumstances, but you guys made the difference! We can never repay you...

2 comments:

  1. was waitin for this picture all day!!!

    cathleen

    yes!i am so happy we are home, you are home, and heidi will be home so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, Joe & Samuel,

    I'm so happy you guys made it home safely with Samuel! I have some clothes/blankets that are from my friend Kim's son that are 18 mo. I also have a few things I went out and got for Samuel too. I'm sure Jill you won't be at work for a little while so we'll have to coordinate so you can get these clothes for you baby boy :)

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins