Friday, January 22, 2010

Wow... Just In!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Wilkins Family! I am a fellow 1994 Linfield grad and I've been following your story so closely since reading about it in the Linfield e-mail. I read all of today's posts with tears in my eyes! I wish I could be at PDX to party and celebrate your son's homecoming!

    Best Wishes,
    Andrea (Wetzel) Jang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOO happy for you guys. What an amazing thing you all have done. Praying all the best for you!

    Amy Sw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful family reunited at last! What a relief! Joe & Jill, thanks for sharing your amazing journey with us. We cannot truly imagine what it was like for you, who experienced it in-person, but we can say that you are amazingly brave, strong and loving parents and it showed throughout!
    May God now bless you with some well-deserved family time with your beloved Samuel Chancelet!
    Love, Jen, Joel, Hoby & Siena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joy to see you both with Samuel! Sending love and warmest congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! these pictures are just bringing tears to my eyes Jill!!! So, so, so happy for you, Joe and baby SC!!!! Finally! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. My eye's won't stop watering or are those tears!! We are sooo excited you are now home w/ your precious son FINALLY!!! We can't wait to meet him in person. Lots of loves, Cuz Cara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still so happy for all of you - try to get some rest, though I know you will just lie there and watch him sleep. Take it all in - every minute. They grow up so fast. It was amazing to me to find out how much a mom could love her little one. You can't explain it until you have one. Feels like you are going to burst with love, doesn't it? God's blessings to all of you and all the families and babies!!

    ReplyDelete

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins