Thursday, July 23, 2009

Afternoon Internet

The internet is sketchy at best, so I haven't been able to use it to send pictures... I will give this a try now that is seems to be up and running.

We have done so much in the time we have been here - it's amazing to think tomorrow is Friday and I have to leave (my heart is breaking right now...) But I am trying to focus on the positive and enjoy my time with Samuel as much as possible today.

We had lunch after we returned from the judges house and have been hanging out with the little guy since... He is such a good baby and we have been on some tough journey's to test that!

I am posting some shots of some children for my friends out there! Cathleen, I am on a hunt for Anri!!! He hasn't been on the balcony with us yet...

Love to all for your prayers and well-wishes. We are so thankful for each of you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics - I think I see my princess sitting on the chair! : )
    You are TRULY blessed to have been able to spend SOOOO much time with your little buddy! They limited our time with MM when we were there! Just thankful we were able to meet her and spend the time with her that we did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an awesome trip!

    i can't believe you haven't seen Anri (Jacob) yet!!! I was like "what about my baby pic/??" :)
    it's ok. i get it and understand.
    your trip just sounds like the best ever. so happy for you

    ReplyDelete

Let Us Know Your Thoughts:

Adoption Updates & Thoughts from the Wilkins