Jill, your posts have made me cry today. I am so happy for you guys and it is so wonderful to see these pictures of little Chancelet finally in your arms. Crossing fingers and thinking of you. Lots of hugs for your adorable little guy!! Enjoy the rest of your trip. :)
Jill & Joe, thanks so much for sharing this journey!! Wish you a good trip and as much time as possible with Samuel Chancelet while you are there! Congrats on the success of the interview as well. Diana
Joe and Jill, What a full day, you have made me smile and cry tears of joy for you. How special he is, I can hardly wait to hold him myself. Love him for me, Mom
Jill, your posts have made me cry today. I am so happy for you guys and it is so wonderful to see these pictures of little Chancelet finally in your arms. Crossing fingers and thinking of you. Lots of hugs for your adorable little guy!! Enjoy the rest of your trip. :)
ReplyDeleteJill & Joe, thanks so much for sharing this journey!! Wish you a good trip and as much time as possible with Samuel Chancelet while you are there! Congrats on the success of the interview as well. Diana
ReplyDeleteJoe and Jill, What a full day, you have made me smile and cry tears of joy for you. How special he is, I can hardly wait to hold him myself. Love him for me, Mom
ReplyDelete