We are headed into Kenscoff to see a judge. This judge has decided he wants to see the family with their baby, confirming they want it. The law doesn't necessarily require this, so Dixie is frustrated. But thought we may as well visit him while we are here. Fine by us, as Samuel gets to come with.
Heidi, I found Trey Amos and snapped a pic, Jaime I found one of the twins... Will work on some more this afternoon! :-).
More later after this crazy trip...! James is a good driver, but wild! :-). Samuel Chancelet just closed his eyes, so I guess he isn't bothered!

When you have time after you get back, will you please share what Kenscoff is like? SC is just chilling with the sippy cup in the truck. So cute! Please say hi to James and give him a big hug from us -- the ones who sent him the Obama shirt.
ReplyDelete-Allison