God is blessing you! Your dream is becoming reality, even if you have taken a very difficult journey to get there (understatement, I realize.) You have one special little son to show for all your angst! I love the pics of you guys along with Samuel Chancelet... those smiles speak volumes.
Oh, please blow a kiss or two into the Toddler House for me on your way back to the guest house!
I LOVE this!!!! He is just melted right into you . . .awwwww . . . and you look like you are in HEAVEN, finally holding your precious son. You can blow an extra kiss into the Toddler House to Miss Marie Mica!! : ) Enjoy the rest of your time there. Praying for you as you say your good byes - I know how hard it is.
OK. I can't handle all this goodness!! OK, yes i can! I love it. I love the one of Joe too. He looks so content holding his son. I'm very happy for your blessed trip. cathleen
God is blessing you! Your dream is becoming reality, even if you have taken a very difficult journey to get there (understatement, I realize.) You have one special little son to show for all your angst! I love the pics of you guys along with Samuel Chancelet... those smiles speak volumes.
ReplyDeleteOh, please blow a kiss or two into the Toddler House for me on your way back to the guest house!
I LOVE this!!!! He is just melted right into you . . .awwwww . . . and you look like you are in HEAVEN, finally holding your precious son.
ReplyDeleteYou can blow an extra kiss into the Toddler House to Miss Marie Mica!! : )
Enjoy the rest of your time there.
Praying for you as you say your good byes - I know how hard it is.
OK. I can't handle all this goodness!! OK, yes i can!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I love the one of Joe too. He looks so content holding his son.
I'm very happy for your blessed trip.
cathleen