Jill, You are a natural mother. That video was beautiful. I need to go get a tissue to wipe away my tears of joy for you. Your trip seemed like a dream come true. Thank you for sharing your trip with us with all your blog posts. How I will rejoice with you when you reunite forever!!!!!!!!!
Jill,
ReplyDeleteYou are a natural mother. That video was beautiful. I need to go get a tissue to wipe away my tears of joy for you. Your trip seemed like a dream come true. Thank you for sharing your trip with us with all your blog posts. How I will rejoice with you when you reunite forever!!!!!!!!!
love the videos.
ReplyDeletebut can hardly stand it too.
p.s. love the music too
Love the music and the video! You are such a great Mommy! Wow!
ReplyDeleteJoe and Jill,
ReplyDeleteLoved the video of you both with Samuel! What an enchanting little guy...so precious to see him smiling and laughing in your arms!
We pray that God will help you all stay strong until he is home in Oregon with you! What an amazing gift that will be!
By the way Jill, YOU ARE STRONG!!! No doubt about it!
Congratulations on such an adorable family!
Love, Jen & Joel Miller