I am overwhelmed with joy... These past couple of days have been right up there at the top of the list for "best life moments." And they just got better!
We were sitting on the sofa with Samuel Chancelet, visiting with some volunteers... when Stephanie walked up behind us and looked at Joe and I and said: "I have some good news for you two." She said she had just received 2 files in today, and one of them was ours; she then said:
"YOU ARE OUT OF IBESR"
I about had a heart attack... I jumped up and hugged her! Wow... I was estimating Oct/Nov time frame (as I am trying to be a pessimist.) We were in exactly 3 months!!! So it's now on to Parquet!
Thank you for your prayers... thank you so much.
OH PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is quick, and to get the news while you are there - how cool. Praying for your today, knowing the time is approaching for you to drive away. God's Grace is the only thing that is enough in that moment, but it is enough.
Can't wait to hear about the trip.
Yahoo!!!! What fantastic news for you to get--especially while you are IN Haiti! If you have been on the balcony, I am sure you met my daughter Kristin who is volunteering there now. I'm glad to hear that he is such a good baby.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't believe this!!! It's so fantastic!
ReplyDeletecathleen
Jill this is the best news ever! Three months! That is great! It has been so neat reading about your trip and your adorable little son. Thanks for the pic of Trey Amos! I am feeling good that the haiti side of things is moving! Heidi
ReplyDeleteGreat news!!!!!! Congratulations! That was quick. Hopefully the rest of the process will be speedy for you too! Yaaaaaayyyy!!!!! You three clearly belong together.
ReplyDelete-Allison
Amazing!! You are SO blessed.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I hodn't checked your blog for awhile but 3 months in IBESR is AWESOME. It's nearly 10 for us and we're still stuck there. And many have been there a lot longer than us.
ReplyDelete-Julie's lonesome mommy